Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- The information and opinions contained on this site, downloadable from or linked thereto is not comprehensive and is for general information only and does not replace, and is not intended to replace, specialist advice on any given topic touched upon and we therefore cannot guarantee the outcome of following the information and recommendations provided.
- Hughes Judd Accounting Ltd will endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site, or any such information contained therein.
- All text and information contained in this website is copyright and are the property of Hughes Judd Accounting Ltd and may not be used, copied or quoted or reproduced in any way or form whatsoever without written permission in advance from Hughes Judd Accounting Ltd.
- Our website and any/all blog articles, resources, tools and any other resources are educational and informational resources only and they are not to be relied upon as a substitute for getting professional advice on any topic, subject or point mentioned therein from an accountant or relevant professional.
- All information, blog articles, resources, tools and any other resources are applicable to New Zealand only and are not relevant to any other jurisdiction or country.